Join ISLS Member
Payment for Membership Fee
It takes 2-3 weeks to receive your confirmation letter after receipt of the full payment.
You can check your status on ‘My Page’
- Discount on all ISLS activities
- Access to Web-based contents
- Receive useful information through newsletters
- Eligibility to be invited as Faculty (Standard Membership only)
|Membership Category||Annual Subscription Fee|
|Standard||USD 50 | KRW 50,000|
|Junior||USD 30 | KRW 30,000|
|Associate (Allied Health Member)||USD 30 | KRW 30,000|
- ※ Active Members will be required to pay an annual subscription to maintain their membership and support the activities of the Society.
- ※ The membership year runs from January 1 to December 31 regardless of the date of application to become a member.
- ※ For corporate membership, please inquire the office directly (email@example.com)
|Standard Membership||Standard Membership is reserved for surgeons, physicians, scientists or anyone who has completed a doctoral level training program or the equivalent.|
|Junior Membership||Junior Membership is applicants who complete the training. Students, residents, and fellow|
(Allied Health Member)
|Associate Members shall be nurses, nurse practitioners, physician’s assistants, coordinators, and technicians in liver and pancreas surgery or who are actively engaged in the science or clinical practice of liver and pancreas surgery.|
|Honorary Membership||Honorary Members shall be persons who, regardless of where they are practicing in the world, have made outstanding contributions to liver and pancreas surgery and related fields and accumulated remarkable achievements in this medical science. Honorary Members shall be elected by the Council upon application, and shall be excluded from payment of all dues. Further, they will be invited as potential guest speakers at any international meetings.|
|Corporate Membership||Corporate members shall pay a yearly fee to be decided upon by the Council.|
Payment of fees should be made by Wire Transfer or Credit card
- All service charges of credit cards are to be paid by the members.
- Payment by credit card is available only through the on-line payment system.
- The actual debit amount is subject to change according to the exchange rate.
- The merchant name on your credit card statement will be ‘Eximbay'.
- All bank remittance charges are to be paid by members.
- The sender’s name should be the member’s name.
|For International Members|
|Bank Name||Woori Bank|
|For Domestic Members (Koreans)|
※ A receipt for your registration can be issued at ‘My Page’ after you receive a confirmation of your application.