About ISLS Study Group Platform
ISLS Study Groups aim ultimately to increase people’s survival and quality of life by sharing the research and innovation in the field of liver transplantation and HPB surgery.
This unique platform was developed to enhance the international collaboration and data capture for the academic activities of ISLS Study Groups.
The ISLS Study Groups Platform, supported by ISLS, is accessible only to ISLS Study Group Members.
For more information, please visit the Study Group platform website: www.islssg.org
Study Group Leaders
Chair, Scientific Committee of ISLS
- Deniz Balci, M.D, Ph.D.
- Ankara University School of Medicine, Turkey
LIVER TRANSPLANTATION SG Leaders
- Gonzalo Sapisochin (University of Toronto, Canada)
- Dong-jin Joo (Yonsei University, Korea)
- Prashant Bhangui (Medanta Institute, India)
- Dong Hwan Jung (Asan Medical Center, Korea)
- Karim Halazun (Cornell University, USA)
- Dong-Sik Kim (Korea University, Korea)
DDLT-DONOR- Basic Science
- Burcin Ekser (Indiana University, USA)
- Cristiano Quintini (Cleveland Clinic, USA)
HPB SURGERY SG Leaders
- Silvio Nadalin (Tubingen University, Germany)
- Jung Man Kim (Samsung Medical Center, Korea)
- Albert Chan (Queen Mary Hospital, Hong Kong)
- Parissa Tabrizian (MT. Sinai New York, USA)
METASTATIC LIVER CA
- Henrik Petrowsky (Zurich University, Switzerland)
- Ruslan Alikhanov (MCSC-Moscow, Russia)
- Fabrizio Di Benedetto (Modena University, Italy)
- Ki-Byung Song (Asan Medical Center, Korea)
MINIMALLY INVASIVE LS
- Fernando Rotellar (University of Navarra, Spain)
- Alfred Kow (National University of Singapore, Singapore)