About ISLS Study Group Platform
ISLS Study Groups aim ultimately to increase people’s survival and quality of life by sharing the research and innovation in the field of liver transplantation and HPB surgery.
This unique platform was developed to enhance the international collaboration and data capture for the academic activities of ISLS Study Groups.
The ISLS Study Groups Platform, supported by ISLS, is accessible only to ISLS Study Group Members.
For more information, please visit the Study Group platform website: www.islssg.org
Study Group Leaders
Chair, Scientific Committee of ISLS
- Deniz Balci, M.D, Ph.D.
- Ankara University, Turkey
LIVER TRANSPLANTATION SG Leaders
- Gonzalo Sapisochin (University of Toronto, Canada)
- Dong-jin Joo (Severance Hospital, Yonsei University, Korea)
- Prashant Bhangui (Institute of Liver Transplantation and Regenerative Medicine, Medanta-The Medicity, Delhi NCR, India, India)
- Dong Hwan Jung (Asan Medical Center, University of Ulsan, Korea)
- Karim Halazun (Cornell University, USA)
- Dong-Sik Kim (Korea University Medical Center, Korea University, Korea)
DDLT-DONOR- Basic Science
- Burcin Ekser (Indiana University, USA)
- Cristiano Quintini (Cleveland Clinic, USA)
HPB SURGERY SG Leaders
- Silvio Nadalin (University Hospital Tuebingen, Germany)
- Jung Man Kim (Samsung Medical Center, Sungkyunkwan University, Korea)
- Albert Chan (The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong)
- Parissa Tabrizian (The Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, USA)
METASTATIC LIVER CA
- Henrik Petrowsky (Zurich University, Switzerland)
- Ruslan Alikhanov (Clinical Research Center of Moscow, Russia)
- Fabrizio Di Benedetto (University of Modena and Reggio‐Emilia, Italy)
- Ki-Byung Song (Asan Medical Center, University of Ulsan, Korea)
MINIMALLY INVASIVE LS
- Fernando Rotellar (University of Navarra, Spain)
- Alfred Kow (National University of Singapore, Singapore)