ISLS Webinar Series
The ISLS Council extend sincere appreciation to all participants for making your time to join us at ISLS Surgical Techniques in Advanced Liver Surgery and Transplantation Webinar Series.
This Event is endorsed by the ILTS
|ISLS First Webinar||Laparoscopic & Robotic Donor Hepatectomy||November 20 (Fri), 2020||407 registrants from 76 countries|
|ISLS Second Webinar||Alpps Procedure Technical Evolution and Outcomes||December 18 (Fri), 2020||296 registrants from 61 countries|
|ISLS Third Webinar||Surgical Treatment of Hepatocellular Carcinoma||February 26 (Fri), 2021||552 participants from 72 countries|
|ISLS Fourth Webinar||From Apolt to Rapid Procedure: Technical Evolution and The Premise||April 16 (Fri), 2021||413 participants from 70 countries|
Below is the access link and code for ISLS webinar. The ISLS webinar platform is also mobile friendly so you can watch and listen in on live-stream webinar on your mobile devices.
Access Link (URL)
|Access Code||Your Full English Name (Ex. John Smith)|
*Access code is NOT case sensitive.
Webinar Lecture Recordings
Recording of lectures presented during the ISLS webinar series are available on ISLS Video on Demand (VOD) service page to support the continuing education of the ISLS members. VOD page is accessible to ISLS members only.
Become a valuable member of the ISLS now!Go to VOD page Join membership
- ISLS First Webinar "Laparoscopic & Robotic Donor Hepatectomy" Program
- ISLS Second Webinar "Alpps Procedure Technical Evolution and Outcomes" Program
- ISLS Third Webinar "Surgical Treatment of Hepatocellular Carcinoma" Program
- ISLS Fourth Webinar "From Apolt to Rapid Procedure: Technical Evolution and The Premise" Program
Register for webinar
[How to register]
- Please fill out all required fields including your first name, last name, country and email address.
- Upon the completion of your free registration, a registration confirmation letter will be sent to your email with the access code provided.